By accessing any part of this website you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions which you should read carefully. https://www.thecareerhub.com may change these conditions at any time without any prior notice. By your continued access and use of this website, you agree to be bound by the latest version of the site terms and conditions. Please check these periodically for any changes that may have been made.
Restriction on use of the TheCareerHub and thecareerhub.com Service
- We use our reasonable endeavors to ensure the accuracy of the information provided on the thecareerhub.com service.
- We do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, reliability or legality of any of the information contained in the thecareerhub.com.
- We make no warranty that the contents of this site are free from infection by viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties.
- We reserve the right, at its discretion, from time to time to make changes to the information provided on the thecareerhub.com service, or to alter the nature of the thecareerhub.com service.
- Will not be liable to you / user under any circumstances whatsoever for any direct, indirect, consequential, punitive or special damages arising from your use of the thecareerhub.com service.
- It will not guarantee the availability of the thecareerhub.com service during the maintenance of the website. Will not be responsible for the site content provided by advertisers including product/service performance claims, advertisement and/or sales promotions is the sole responsibility of such advertisers and they alone shall be liable for all disputes and liabilities arising therefrom and thecareerhub.com will in no way be responsible for it. thecareerhub.com and its affiliates, associates, agents or employees shall not be liable, at any time for any damages (including, damages for loss of profits or loss of business) arising in contract, or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Site or any of its contents, or from any act(s) or omission(s) a result of using the Site or any such contents or for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of the information contained on the site.
- Has compiled data from a variety of sources on this website and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the site. thecareerhub.com may make any other changes to the site, the materials, and the products, programs, services or prices (if any) described in the site at any time without notice.
- You are therefore advised to check the information provided to you through the thecareerhub.com service as any reliance that you place on the accuracy of that information is at your own risk. While users are offered free access to thecareerhub.com service, thecareerhub.com reserves the right to discontinue these free promotions at any time and with no notice given.
- Users are permitted to read, print or download text, data and/or graphics from the site, for their personal and non-commercial use only. Any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium be only used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use.
- You may not integrate the thecareerhub.com service into another internet/extranet except through our permission in writing from our customer relations department. Unauthorized access, redistribution, transmission and/or dealing with any information contained in this site, re- production in any other manner, either in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited, failing which strict legal action will be initiated against such users. You may not use automated scripts, software, spiders or any other automated means to perform searches on thecareerhub.com. Any attempt to extract or download significant amounts of data from thecareerhub.com or to compile a database from data obtained from thecareerhub.com is strictly forbidden. Please call our customer relations department on 9987422220 or e-mail: email@example.com for more information about such access. You are only entitled to use the information provided on the thecareerhub.com service in responsible ways and this information may not be used in any malicious, illegal or anti-social activity. We reserve the right to suspend any accounts where a user has supplied thecareerhub.com with false information.
The Rights of thecareerhub.com
- The data and information contained on the thecareerhub.com service, the software used to operate it and the trade marks, logos and other intellectual property used in connection with it are the property of thecareerhub.com. No license of any such intellectual property rights is granted to you as a result of your use of the thecareerhub.com service. All the information on the website thecareerhub.com like careers data, colleges data, assessment tests, assessment reports etc are proprietary of thecareerhub.com (TheCareerHub) and hence any infringement of copyright would be liable for civil action.
- Please send your emails relating to your registration, purchase and account, including site upgrades. Keep a log file of all searches, which can be made available to data subjects and/or the law enforcement authorities.
HyperText Links to Third Party Sites
Information Provided By Users
- thecareerhub.com may provide, through this Site, links to Web sites operated by others. If you decide to visit any linked site, you will be doing so at your sole risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. thecareerhub.com makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked Web sites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Links do not imply that thecareerhub.com or this Site sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of thecareerhub.com.
- You agree that any material, information, and ideas that you transmit to this site shall become the property of thecareerhub.com No Transmissions shall be treated as confidential and proprietary and thecareerhub.com shall be under no obligation with regard to such information and shall be free to use, disclose, reproduce or distribute it to others without restriction. thecareerhub.com shall also be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever. You further agree that thecareerhub.com may use information about your demographics and use of this site in any manner. You agree, and are hereby put on notice, that you are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law. You are solely responsible for the content of any comments you make. thecareerhub.com does not solicit information from you for hosting on the website. Any information you send is sent so by you voluntarily and so thecareerhub.com is not liable to pay you any consideration for hosting the information sent.
- In consideration of posting the information sent by users on our website or obtained through the means of a cookie or sent by users; Users undertake to indemnify thecareerhub.com and keep it indemnified against all proceedings, claims, expenses and liabilities whatsoever which may be taken or made against or incurred by thecareerhub.com or by reasons of the premises.
Jurisdiction as per Indian Laws
- All Product and Services marks contained herein that are not thecareerhub.com or thecareerhub.com marks are the trademarks of their respective owners. References that we make to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or information do not, unless otherwise indicated, constitute or imply our endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service.
For any issue or query
- These conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws. All disputes are subject to jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai, India. This website can be accessed from any place around the world. However, by accessing this website you agree that the laws of India, without regard to rules relating to conflict of laws, will apply to all matters relating to your use of this website. Users of this website accessing it from places outside of India acknowledge that they do so voluntarily and are responsible for complying with local laws. thecareerhub.com reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, at the sole discretion of thecareerhub.com.
- These Site Terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and this supersedes and replaces all previous or coexisting understandings/agreements, written/oral, with respect to the subject matter. If any of these conditions is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that provision shall be severed from these conditions and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
- In case the customer has any issue/query he/she will contact on 9987422220 number Or send mail on email id firstname.lastname@example.org and will be resolved on basis of severability of the complaint.