Who is Vlogger?
People wish to watch other people's lives unfold. Viewing the daily schedules and happenings of other people’s life is very alluring to a lot of us. This is precisely why vlogging has become so popular, particularly in the last decade.
Video blogging (vlogging) is where you can film themselves on camera, upload the clip to a host site YouTube and then add a connection (or HTML code) to share with the world on their blog. Some of the famous vloggers include PewDiePie, Yuya, Casey Neistat and so on.
Typical day at work
What does Vlogger do?
Vlogging involves the act of creating videos for a particular purpose. This purpose can be very subjective and personal to the individual or can be quite objective or for the benefit of the general public. Vloggers tend to create vlogs while working on the various topics, agendas, and concerns in their videos. Vloggers can create videos where they speak, sing, dance, they travel, perform laughable activities, or perform any other activity as per their expertise and their choice to share that particular aspect with their audience.
The ones who are the professional vloggers do this for a living as they go to various places or call people to be a part of their video. The work of the vlogger divides as per their specialization and the category they deal with in their vlogging routine. For instance, beauty vloggers tend to talk or create videos on fashion, makeup, hairstyles, and health, etc. Gaming vloggers talk about various gaming strategies, etc. Food vloggers talk about food, their preparation, taste, conversations over food (Mukbangs), etc.
Job description, Profiles, Roles and Duties:
- Spend some time pondering what you want to say before turning on the camera
- Make some notes or a summary which you can refer to during the recording
- Follow your passions and select a vlog theme
- Be open to your audience and build the type of content that you want to see
- Ensure that you build your schedule and stick to it
- Constant uploading is one of the best ways of getting subscribers
- Come up with an impressive name for your channel on YouTube to entice followers
- Collaborate with other brands and the YouTubers
- Ensure that your channel is SEO-optimised so that more viewers can be attracted
- Build a community through social media engagement with your audience
- Create videos of good quality with adequate audibility
- Market your vlogs through social networks sites, ensuring usage of tags
- Ask your viewers for their perspective on a topic, or perhaps a question about the upcoming video.
- Outline a long-term plan involving the subject matter, voice tone and approach
- Study how to use various editing software’s
- Buy the right vlogger camera or tools
Abilities & aptitude needed
What are the skills, abilities & aptitude needed to become Vlogger?
Vlogging lets you interact on a more personal level with your audience. Get involved with your viewers, ask them about their opinions, prompt them to leave comments and subscribe, and ensure that you reply when they do.
Ensure that your speech is clear and that you don’t remain being quiet for too long. Try filming the video in daylight (before a wide window) or with artificial lights when you shoot at night.
In all probability, at first, your vlog won't have hundreds of views but don't let that deter you. You just have to be patient. Fix a timeline for how frequently and regularly you want to put up new vlogs, and adhere to that schedule.
Talk about what comes to your mind, and show your viewers your feelings and emotions. In addition, continue networking on social media with other YouTubers, bloggers, and people and request for collaborations. Thus your channel will grow much more quickly.
Which course I can pursue?
Which are the best colleges to attend to become Vlogger?
Which industries are open for Vlogger?
Ready to become Vlogger?
Take the world’s best assessment test !Take a free demo
Are there internships available for Vlogger?
What does the future look like for Vlogger?
The money you will make from vlogging will depend on a few factors: how broad your audience is, how many views you get per video, the watch time, whether you have any sponsorship deals and how many advertisements you include in your videos. In essence, you'll be paid on a per-view or ad-click basis meaning the more views you get, the more money you can make.
Lots of YouTubers create their own products. This could be anything from t-shirt designs that contain your catchphrase with your logo, or coffee mugs. If you gain enough subscribers, you should consider making your own merchandise and selling it to your audience. Dedicated fans would want to have something that symbolizes your channel. You are getting free marketing if they wear the merchandise in public.
Explore related career
Finance And Accounts | 12th | CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT for Master’sSalary : Rs 1,00,000 - Rs 10,00,000 per annum
Entertainment & Media | 12th | National School of Drama entranceSalary : Rs 1,00,000 - Rs 10,00,000 per annum
Finance And Accounts | 12th + Graduation in Maths/Actuarial | CAT/ GMAT/ACET Finance And Accounts | 12th + Graduation in Maths/Actuarial | CAT/ GMAT/ACETSalary : Rs 1,00,000 - Rs 10,00,000 per annum
Medicine & Allied Healthcare | 12thSalary : Rs 1,00,000 - Rs 10,00,000 per annum