Who is Strategic Partnership Manager?
Individuals responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships among business partners while also developing strategies to increase revenue for their companies is called Strategic partnership managers. The employment opportunities are mostly found in corporate firms, educational institutions, and non-profit organizations generally work alone, or may serve to a head of a department of strategic partnership. A bachelor’s degree in management, business, administration, communications is generally required to become a strategic partnership manager. This field is one of the interesting titles to emerge as part of the modern business economy. The role of a strategic partner is always in flux, defined uniquely from organization to organization.
Typical day at work
What does Strategic Partnership Manager do?
Strategic partnership managers are in responsible of establishing and maintaining relationships with business partners, as well as developing revenue-generating projects for their companies. These executives work mostly for corporations, educational institutions, and non-profit organisations; while they usually work alone, they can also be the head of a strategic partnership department. Those in this position have a wide range of tasks, which may vary regularly in some roles. Establishing and cultivating business connections, developing procedures that enable partnerships to thrive, and recognising new partnership opportunities are all examples of this. They concentrate on improving current partnerships and collaborations, as well as attending workshops and expanding their professional networks.
- To build and maintain long-lasting, strong relationships.
- Customer stakeholders and executive sponsors, to develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts.
- To Develop and identify areas of improvement to exceed sales expectations, new business with existing clients, forecast and track key metrics, prepare reports on account status.
- To manage vendors and relationships with customers to build the brand and the business.
- Targeted outreach and sound project planning will help to expand the organization's network.
- To develop and maintain business relationships, designing policies, to identify opportunities for new partnerships, strengthening existing collaborations and relationships, attending workshops, building professional networks, interpreting laws, to monitor changes in legal regulations, to develop and execute plans for strategic growth, to conduct market research, negotiating contracts with strategic partners and to attend meetings.
Abilities & aptitude needed
What are the skills, abilities & aptitude needed to become Strategic Partnership Manager?
- An aspirant to become a strategic partnership manager, must possess Strong innovation skills, excellent communication abilities, highly organized, strong work ethic, good interpersonal skills, meticulous attention to detail, computer literate, proactive nature.
- The individual must also possess the ability to review and analyze complex contracts, ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete plans, strong organizational, prioritization skills, attention to detail, time management, ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, excellent interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial spirit and sense of humor, comfort with ambiguity and high analytical skills.
Which course I can pursue?
Which are the best colleges to attend to become Strategic Partnership Manager?
St. Xavier`s College, Kolkata
Kolkata, West Bengal | UGCNIRF Rank : 10
Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune
Pune, Maharashtra | Savitribai Phule Pune University, PuneNIRF Rank : 10
S. P. Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai
Mumbai | AIUNIRF Rank : 16
Banasthali Vidyapith, Banasthali
Jaipur, Rajasthan | UGCNIRF Rank : 19
SP Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai
Mumbai, Maharashtra |NIRF Rank : 19
Symbiosis International University, Pune
Lavale, Maharashtra | Symbiosis International University, PuneNIRF Rank : 22
Indian Institute of Management Shillong
Shillong, Meghalaya | AutonomousNIRF Rank : 24
Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur
Nagpur, Maharashtra | UGC,AIUNIRF Rank : 29
T. A. Pai Management Institute, Manipal
Manipal, Karnataka |NIRF Rank : 33
Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai
Chennai, Tamil Nadu |NIRF Rank : 36
Alliance University, Bengaluru
Bengaluru | UCCNIRF Rank : 42
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupathi
Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh | UGCNIRF Rank : 46
Amity University, Gautam Budh Nagar
NOIDA | UGC?, ?NAAC?, ?WASC?, ?AIU?, ?ACUNIRF Rank : 49
Sri Krishna Arts and Science College, Coimbatore
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu | Bharathiar University, CoimbatoreNIRF Rank : 53
St. Joseph`s College of Commerce, Bengaluru
Bengaluru, Karnataka | Bangalore University, BangaloreNIRF Rank : 61
IK Gujral Punjab Technical University, Kapurthala
jalandhar | UGC, AICTENIRF Rank : 96
NITTE Meenakshi Institute of Technology, Bengaluru
Govindapura, Karnataka | Visvesvaraya Technological University, BelagaviNIRF Rank : 142
Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies, Faridabad
Faridabad, Haryana | Manav Rachna International University, FaridabadNIRF Rank : 164
Which industries are open for Strategic Partnership Manager?
Ready to become Strategic Partnership Manager?
Take the world’s best assessment test !Take a free demo
Are there internships available for Strategic Partnership Manager?
What does the future look like for Strategic Partnership Manager?
Being a strategic alliance manager is a rewarding job, but it takes a lot of perseverance. A good pay package, large stock option packages, lunch and supper every day, snacks and drinks, off-site retreats every 100 days, and 100 percent Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance coverage are some of the perks of being a strategic relationship manager.
Explore related career
Finance And Accounts | 12th | CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT for Master’sSalary : Rs 1,00,000 - Rs 10,00,000 per annum
Entertainment & Media | 12th | National School of Drama entranceSalary : Rs 1,00,000 - Rs 10,00,000 per annum
Finance And Accounts | 12th + Graduation in Maths/Actuarial | CAT/ GMAT/ACET Finance And Accounts | 12th + Graduation in Maths/Actuarial | CAT/ GMAT/ACETSalary : Rs 1,00,000 - Rs 10,00,000 per annum
Medicine & Allied Healthcare | 12thSalary : Rs 1,00,000 - Rs 10,00,000 per annum